Maternal & Child Community
Ovulation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Ovulation

I misscarried at 8 weeks and had a D&C on 1st Aug 07 I bleed for just over 2 weeks and started tracking my ovulation there after it is now Sept 21st and I still haven't ov that has been over 8 weeks now, is that normal will I ov next month?  I have not had ov problems before the D&C
i had a d&c after a missed miscarriage with my 2nd preg at 8 weeks and it really screwed my body up too, i had irregular periods for a few months and like you didnt ovulate for a couple of months, its an invasive preocedure and messes with your hormones and everything, it took me 6 months of trying before i got pregnant again (i lost that baby too sadly) my first pregnancy ended when i was induced at 16 weeks and i was pregnant for the 2nd time within 3 months of that but there was no medical intervention involved apart from the pessary used. can you speak to your doctor if you are really worried about it?

claire