Ovulation
I misscarried at 8 weeks and had a D&C on 1st Aug 07 I bleed for just over 2 weeks and started tracking my ovulation there after it is now Sept 21st and I still haven't ov that has been over 8 weeks now, is that normal will I ov next month?  I have not had ov problems before the D&C
i had a d&c after a missed miscarriage with my 2nd preg at 8 weeks and it really screwed my body up too, i had irregular periods for a few months and like you didnt ovulate for a couple of months, its an invasive preocedure and messes with your hormones and everything, it took me 6 months of trying before i got pregnant again (i lost that baby too sadly) my first pregnancy ended when i was induced at 16 weeks and i was pregnant for the 2nd time within 3 months of that but there was no medical intervention involved apart from the pessary used. can you speak to your doctor if you are really worried about it?

claire