Aa
A
A
Close
PERIODS AND TUBAL LIGATION
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO START TO YOUR PERIOD AFTER HAVING A BABY AND HAVING A TUBAL LIGATION?  I HAD MY BABY ON FEB 3,2005 AND HAD THE TUBAL ON FEB 4,2005.  TODAY IS APRIL 22,2005 AND I STILL HAVE NOT STARTED MY PERIOD.  PLEASE HELP.
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I had mine the next month...And let me warn you they are now periods from HELL... Very heavy on day 2-3  I wear 2 pads at once. someone said it is like this for the first while. I had my tubal Nov 2004  Hope it stops and SOON
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
THANKS.  IF ANYONE ELSE HAS ANY INFO PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I HAVE THE SAME SITUATION. I HAD MY BABY ON JAN 13, 2005 BY C-SECTION AND THE TUBAL AT THE SAME TIME. IT'S APRIL 26, 2005 AND I STILL HAVEN'T HAD MY PERIOD EITHER.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have a nine year old step daughter. She just turned nine early march. She weighs maybe 60 lbs. She just started here first period!!! I have only heard of heavier girls starting their cycle early. Any help or suggestions. Maybe a site I can contact if you don't know. I'm worried. Thanks
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
An piece from http://women.webmd.com/tc/normal-menstrual-cycle-menarche-and-the-teenage-menstrual-cycle

Menarche (say "MEN-ar-kee") is a girl's first menstrual cycle. A first period usually happens after several years of pubic hair growth, breast development, and rapid growth known as a "growth spurt." Menarche most commonly happens sometime between ages 11 and 14.6 It normally happens as early as age 9 or up to age 15. If you are a teenage girl, see your doctor if you have not started having periods by age 15.

The first menstrual cycles are usually light and unpredictable. During the first 2 years, a typical teenage menstrual cycle can be as short as 21 days or as long as 45 days.2 About 2 out of 3 girls have a regular pattern of menstrual periods within 2 years of menarche.7
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I HAD MY TUBA L ( THE HULKA CLIPS) ON AUGUST 15 2015 AND I HAVE YET TO HAVE A PERIOD AND IT IS NOW NOVEMBER 2015 I'M JUST WONDERING HOW LONG DO IT TAKE TO HAVE A PERIOD , MY DOCTOR SAID IF I DID NOT HAVE ONE IN ANOTHER 6 MONTHS I NEEDED TO BE SEEN.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
PERIODS AND TUBAL LIGATION
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources