PERSISTANT NAUSEA AFTER MISCARRIAGE
I had a miscarriage about 4 weeks ago, no D&C.  Sonogram and HCG levels were done for confirmation...everything clear.  Definately no longer pregnant.  Now I have constant nausea, like morning sickness (and have been sexually active with my hus).  Is this normal or could it mean something else?  Thanks.
It's very possible that you have conceived again. Did the Nausea ever go away after the miscarriage?? If you have normal cycles, then you would have Ovulated approximately 14-18 days after your miscarriage.   Not trying to get your hopes up, but I would either get a blood test or do a home pregnancy test to confirm. If those are negative, ask your Dr. what else could be causing it.   Good Luck!!!
I have experienced 5 M/C and am currently waiting for my 6th to begin as the doc just confirmed that this pregnancy is not viable. I have never had nausea after a miscarriage or during for that matter. So, I would take the advice and have a pregnancy test or look into what else could be causing it.
I'm also experiencing nausea after a miscrriage (I miscarriaged after approx. 7 weeks), I still experience bloating and irritability, but me and my husband have only had sex once since the miscarriagge (which happened about 1 1/2 weeks ago) and we used a condom. The ultrasound couldn't see anything in the uterus the day after the beeding started and my hormone levels went back down. But as it turns out, a blood test that was taken a few days after showed that my hormone levels are going back upThis was my first pregnancy/ miscarriage.
Hi. I just recently had a miscarrige and am having nausea and fatigue. When I went to the hospital it was very similar to your story, they couldn't find the baby. I'm still bloated and moody and hungry all the time but I know I'm not pregnant because I passed clots. If your levels are going up and you didn't pass any clots maybe you're still pregnant. They should do another ultrasound. My issue is that the day I miscarried I bleed only a little with no cramping and then 3 days letter i was done spotting. A week after I bleed some more with clots and now i'm still spotting. I'm about to go the emergency room cause of the bloating and nausea. Good luck Andrea.
So I went to the hospital last night and guess what: I'm still pregnant. When I started bleeding the first time my pregnancy was so early on that they couldn't find the baby. I don't understand why I passed clots but I guess that doesn't matter after all because my hormone levels increased dramatically and they found the baby this time. So back to step one but with lots more fear and knowledge. Good luck everyone.
I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks about one week ago.  This was my fourth pregnancy, my first also being a miscarriage.  I had an ultrasound about 3 days before miscarriage because I was experiencing abdominal discomfort and I spotted twice.  I never had an ultrasound to confirm my miscarriage but I did pass what looked like flaky tissue so my doc. said to come back in if I started bleeding.  I have been nauteous for the past week and very tired.  Even depressed.  I don't know if I shold go back to the doctor or not as this miscarriage is very different than the one I had 10 years ago.  I would appreciate any feedback.
Did the doctor say that you had miscarried following an ultrasound and hcg level check the first time? I'm very happy for you that things worked out to where your baby is going to be fine.  What a blessing!  I would have been devistated to say the least.  I'm going through a little of the same, but having been told a miscarriage is pending (most likely). I've seen no signs of bleeding, nothing yet.  
andrea,

I found your posting after I was told that I miscarried this past weekend.  I had blood drawn on Friday and a subsequent blood draw on Monday that confirmed that my levels are dropping.  I was very early on in my pregnancy(maybe 4 weeks).  the bleeding and clotting have stopped but now i am experiencing all of the symptoms i was prior to all of this...nausea, breast soreness and acid reflux, and fatigue.  I am curious how your Dr. explained your levels going down when in actuality you were still pregnant.    Thank you   -aam
Hi I was 4 weeks preg began bleeding loads an large blood clots my hcg is going up but doc says I've more likely miscarried I'm starting  to get headaches send feel sick is my baby stil there I've had no scan to confirm as they say it's to early x