POST ovulation symptoms
What are the usual post ovulation symptoms? It has been a week since Ovulation and I have had extreme breast tenderness, slight cramping and headaches.. Is this normal.. or could I be showing some good signs of pregnancy? My last menstrual cycle was 01/12/2013. Ovulation was between Jan 26th-Jan 29th. Thanks.
Hi!
Usually signs and symptoms of pregnancy start after 10-12 days of ovulation, so should be more evident after 6th-7th Feb. This early, the symptoms are less likely to be due to pregnancy. However, if you are trying for pregnancy, do take a test if you miss your periods.
Usually if there is pregnancy, the basal body temperature does not dip and is maintained at the level reached at ovulation or is slightly higher. So, if you have been charting your temperature first thing in the morning, then this is a useful guide. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.