PPD
I have beautiful daughter 9 weeks old and have suffered from postpartum depression since her birth.  Now that I am starting to come out of the depression and care for her better, I have become overwhelemed with feelings of guilt because I took no pictures of her after we brought her home from the hospital.  I find myself crying beacuse I cannot remember what she looked like at one month of age, six weeks, etc.  I am taking medication for depression, but I feel so lost.  I have a five year old daughter also and this will probably be my last child which increases the feeling of sadness.  Has anyone else dealt with this extreme guilt over the depression?
I'm sorry you're going through this.  Are you seeing a professional to help you deal with your emotions?  Would you say that the meds are helping you?  Feeling guilty over everything that has to do with our children is a normal thing to feel, I think.  I hope you're feeling better soon and if you feel that the meds are not doing much, look into switching to another.  All the best.