Maternal & Child Community
PREGNANCY AFTER TIED UP
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PREGNANCY AFTER TIED UP

I HAD MY TUBES TIED IN 1999. I GOT MARRIED IN 2002. MY HUSBAND IS ALWAYS UPSET HE WANTS A BABY FROM ME. MY COUSIN GOT PREGNANT 5 YEARS AFTER HERS WERE TIED ACCIDENTALY. CAN I GET THAT BLESSING. OR HELP ME FIND A LOW COST DOCTOR TO REVERSE IT.
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
178239_tn?1277409091
You probably need to do a lot of research and legwork. Do an internet search in your area. Also, many newspapers advertise low cost reversals in the Sunday edition.
Blank
Hey need a blessing I think I have that blessing for you....I too had my toubes tied in June 1999...well I wanted another baby and consulted this fertility website from Shola Oslo...You have to get Red Clover Tea or Capsules. It is an traditional Chinese herb that enhances fertility...well i'm now 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow...Good Luck. Go to GNC today ok? $5.99 for 100 capsules and i only took it for 3 weeks...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you...
Blank
i was just reading your comment the other day,and i to have had my tubes tied since 1997.i want to have a baby.i looked on shola website,and i am going to try the red clover tea and capsules.i will keep your posted.thank God for encouragement from people like you. mom1996
Blank
I am trying to find a website for Shola and can't find one that has all her products together (fertility and weightloss).  I see that you have gone to her website, can you give me that address?
Blank
Hey i was reading ur post and i wanted to know was your tubes still tied while u were taking the red clover? Also how many capsules u were taking per day? And did u have to eat a certain foods? R u pregnant in ur tubes now? its just alot of answers i need to know because my tubes are tied,not burned or clipped and am trying really hard to have another baby for my husband.So please let me know ASAP! thnx hv a blessed day.
Blank
2083989_tn?1332345729
so did u have the surgery to reverse it as well or did u just take the red clover i am asking cuz i cant afford the surgery or ivf but me and my new husband want a baby so bad any help would be appericated
Blank
Id really love to know if you were still fixed when u did the red clover
Blank
Id really love to know if you were still fixed when u did the red clover
Blank
DID THE RED CLOVER HELP FOR TIED TUBES!!!
Blank
i had my tubes tied in 1997 is taking red clover tea the only thing i need to take, and how often do i need to drink it, and does my spouse also have to drink it please reply asap, tanks , Anita
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...