Pain under appendectomy scar?
I have an very noticable appendectomy scar (16 years ago when I was 15 my appendix ruptured and due to infection risk, they didnt sew me up after surgery and let the wound close on its own over weeks...)  

Anyways, now I am pregnant and in the 11th week and today when I sneezed, I had this HORRIBLE pain in my right side - right under where the scar is.  Ever since, it is like I can feel the scar (which NEVER was the case before). I wonder if it is maybe scar tissue or something?  I mean, I have no idea how deep the scar tissue is under the wound - and now that my belly has started growing a litt,e, maybe the scar tissue is getting streched out?  

Anyone else out there with an appendectomy scar?  Any pain?  How much did your scar stretch?!?
I think that it is probably scar tissue.  As your tummy grows :) the scar tissue will begin to try to expand and possibly tear off whatever organs or tissue it was connected to.  I don't think it is a major problem b/c I have heard of this before with one of my friends.  Just ask your dr. if you are worried!
My appendix ruptured about 15yrs ago. I too started having horrible pains. The doc did surgery last year and it turned out the scar tissue had attached on to my organs and bowel and he had to cut it all out. I haven't had another problem since.
I would also say it is the scar tissue. I had a c section with my first DD and with my second I had a lot of pain suring the first trimester around the scar also I get pain thier every month a day or two before af. So if you are worried see the doctor but I would say it is just scar tissue.
I asked my doctor and she said that it is probably just ligaments stretching as my uterus grows... She said that there are ligaments right around that area.  She also said that under a scar you can sometimes feel the scar tissue pulling but most likely it was the ligaments...
I had my gall bladder out thirth years ago and after a bad cough this year for the first time sine that area is very tender and swollen - and painful not sure if something due to the cough could have changes things for the scar tissue area?