Pains, does not feel good
I am currently 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant and for half an hour this morning I've been getting these pains in my pelvis that are pretty bad and they shoot right down to my fanny, sorry for yucky word but thats where it is, the pains are like a stabbing pain going downwards and are still present, theres no bleeding or anything, I keep going to the toilet every 5 minutes to check. Should I worry, because they do feel like scary pains, or is it just stretching or some other normal pains, please help!!!!
i dont know what it is but i got the same thing.  they stopped after about 14 weeks when i got obvious stretching pain but i still get them every once in a while--maybe once every two weeks.  sorry to tell you, i never found anything to make them go away.  i just waited and it would go away for a day or so then return.  
Those are common. I still get them sometimes at 25wks.