Maternal & Child Community
Pains in pelvic region

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pains in pelvic region

Hey everyone, I still cant tell when someone posts something new and it is driving me crazy!  Anyway, I have been having pains shoot from my lower abdomin (abdomen) to my pubid region today.  It is a quick but painful event.  Has anyone had this before?  I am currently 36 weeks along or 28 days away from the big day!
I'm 34 weeks and I have that too.  Its your pelvic bone stretching and getting wider for delivery.  I was at the dr yesterday and asked. It hurts so bad sometimes, I feel like its bruised.
well, i have had the aching pain in that area for awhile now.  this shooting thing has just started.  goodness, i dont know how much more i can take of this "body changing".  It hurts!
I turned 35 weeks yesterday and I have had those shooting pains too. They happen really fast but they do not feel good. I just hope that means I am all the closer to having this child! I want to be able to breathe again! Danielle
ohhhhh I remember that. that pain really bites. one day with my son it was so bad I had trouble moving my leg on that side. hang in there. you're in the home stretch!!! :o)
isn't it amazing how at the end of the pregnancy you value brething so much.
my MIL is a rather heavy woman and carries all her weight in the front like she is pg....man i don't know how she can stand it, at the end of my pg when i couldn't hardly breathe and forget tieing your own shoes...that takes an act of congress, i would tell dh...if you want to leave the house any time soon then you had better tie my shoes for me.LOL
~nanci
these guys are awsome!
~nanci
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN!!!!  I too am ready.  Every little twinge that is different i think, is that labor.  However, I am pretty sure when labor really hits, i wont think twice! :)
i kno im like 3yrs late on this forum lol but better late than never, omg im so happy that someone finally feels th same pain as me! the bruised like feeling between the legsugh its so painful!
I have this pain in my pelvic  region and the doctor says it the baby getting into position yet its now been like 3 days and its hurts to walk? Anyone know what it might be or are doctors right?