Partner's Reaction to Low Sex Drive During Pregnancy
I'm about 2 months pregnant and I have had a very low sex drive since conceiving. My partner doesn't seem to understand this and I have no idea on how to make him understand that it is perfectly normal. When I try telling him that it is common he doesn't want to listen and says it is just because I don't want to. How can I best go about explaining this to him?
I had an increased sex drive the first trimester and partially into the second trimester. With the third trimester approaching, it is now the last thing on my mind. Maybe you can do other things to please each other. Just as women need to be heard and feel loved, so do men and this is a big way that they feel love and connection. Good luck!
Well, ditto there. Lol... Men dont understand that we are not only going through mental and physical changes, but our hormones are going crazy in our bodies. For some women, sex drive decreases, for others, it increases. I too am in the same boat you are. I am lucky if I want to have sex once a week..it just doesnt appeal to me right now.

Hang in there..and just reassure him that its not that you dont love him any less or anything like that...its just thatyour body is going through many changes and that is the cause!