Passing blood clots and tissue at 19 weeks

I am 19 weeks pregnant.  At 11 wks, started bleeding and diagnosed with Sub-Chorionic bleeding and put on strict bedrest.  Have had several ultrasounds that show baby is doing good.  I have been passing a lot of clots and several peices of pinkish tissue.  Is this normal? If not, what could it be??  I go back to the Dr in 2 days...  should I just go to the ER?  
When I had a subchorionic hematoma I passed small clots and a little tissue and my daughter is now 9 months old. If you are concerned contact your doctor he/she should be able to ease your fears. There should be an after hours emergency # you can call.
Go to the ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Better safe than sorry.
If you had the subchorionic bleed your doc should have told you to expect it to come out - thats what they want it to do - mine at least did?
I would call your docs office and ask them.  It seems a little silly to go to the ER when you haven't asked the doc yet.
I also had a bleed and mine told me to expect brownish blood but not clots.  I would definately go to the ER.  We lost ours at 13 weeks due to the bleed.  I wish you the best of luck.  
Im six weeks pregnant and since i found out i was pregnant i've been bleeding everyday (brownish , not red) Is this normal?
The doctor told me the only thing to do is wait. To not have sexual relationships with my husband; but i can i have any kind of sex (without penetration)?  what I mean, is if is the orgasm that affects this situation or the penetration itself