Peek......
Tonight has been a real weird night. Usually I'm hot since im pregnant.... Tonight however I've been feeling ice cold. No one else in the house is cold. My thermostat is set on 75 and that is the actual temp in the house according to the thermostat. I took my temp and it was around 95..... Should I be concerned? Should I tell the doctor? Can this wait till thursday? I thought maybe my sugar was low or something but then just remember i ate something sweet a hr ago and this has been going on longer than that.
I never had anything like that happen to me, but it's always better to go to the doctor just to be safe if you're pregnant. Call the afterhours line and they'll tell you what you should do or if it's ok to wait.  Hope everything's ok.  Good luck
I had to work last night, so I didn't see this.  I hope everything turned out ok.  
Well I went upstairs to the 100 degree heat in my upstairs and warmed up. I'm downstairs again and cold as ****. I figured out my DH is a retard and it actually is cold down here cause the vents apparently arent working well. I called the housing people and put in a work order. hopefully they will be here today since its like 10 degrees outside. I will still mention it to my ob since thyroid problems do run in my family.
I hope all is well