Pelvi pressure at 9 wks?
I am 9 wks.I have noticed that If I'm sitting to long or standing alot,I start to get pelvic pressure & sorness/numbness almost swelling in my vagina area.Now this is my 4th preg. 3rd baby & this usually happens to me at around 5 months.Has anyone expierienced this in early preg? Am I carrying low or is my uterus to heavy.I was thinking "pregnancy belt"?I dont know any input would be great.Thanks..Adriana
I know it's kinda early, but I have the same thing going on, I'm on baby #2 and got pregnant right after a m/c at 11 weeks (3rd pregnancy).  My Dr. told me that I'm carrying really low and because of the size of my son I'm a little stretched out inside so the baby and the uterus are sitting pretty low for me.  I didn't have the pressure quite that early but it started around 4 months for me and now I have varicose veins too which is adding to the pressure.  Really doesn't feel too good on my scar tissue, but I was told not too much I can do but to get one of those belly supporters.  I'm still holding out since I can't stand to have anything tight on my belly right now.  Hope yours is just a growing thing and goes away.  If not, that's about all the hope my Dr. gave me, but maybe yours will have something better to tell you.  Aside from that and kegels, not much else.  I feel like my insides are gonna fall out when I pee (sorry, tmi).  I was also told I could go back to the physical therapist and see if she can help me with some other exercises too, maybe your Dr. will do the same for you.  Good luck.
I am 9 weeks and I am starting to feel the pressure of my babies. There may be 2 of them but they are deffinately growing and getting heavier. Whether I am sitting of=r standing I can feel the pressure on my bladder and then when I go to the toilet I can feel the pressure on my pelvis so it is a no win situation. I am just hanging out for them to get big enough that they pop out of my pelvis. Hopefully it wont be long. Try the kegals they help me sometimes although I have never had a problem with my pelvic floor I suppose after 2 babies I am one of the lucky ones. Hang in there your bub will pop out before you know it and then you can enjoy yourself.