Pelvic Pain at 30 Weeks
For about the past three or four days, I have had a tremedous amount of bone on bone pressure down in my pelvis and vagina.  I know the baby's head is down, so I am pretty sure that his head is rubbing against my bones down there when I walk.  It is very uncomfortable.  Is this normal?  I can't help being a little concerned that his head is being too constricted and that after two more months of this he will have a misshapen head.  Input appreciated.
Dear Friend,

Your getting tired of being pregnant and anxious and starting worry about health issues and the thought of possibly worrying that your baby won't be pretty.  We've all been there, however you are probably okay...but, never worry this long.  Go to your Dr. and have them check you.  You pay them for the piece of mind that they can provide you.  It's there job and your right!

Good luck and best wishes.  It will all be over before you know it and your hand will be on your stomach missing the life growing inside you.  

By the way, my kids didn't have cone heads...Worse...they both had "STORK BITES" or "ANGEL KISSES".  They were so red and they looked like they had taken a beaten...but it didn't matter they were gorgeous to me.  

I was actually asked in public when my babies were infants if they fell or if the Dr's used forceps.  Once, before I even realize I told a man in Wal-Mart that I dropped my newborn.  I think back on how sensitive I was about the issue and laugh.  You can barely see those marks now and I am praying my third child is born with it.  My son was relieved when he seen my daughters.

Don't worry...and God Bless
First baby?  They often come out with lopsided heads due to the birth canal, it corrects very quickly, so no worries.

This sounds like normal third trimester discomfort.  But definitely mention it to you doctor on your next visit.
Yes my first baby.  I know that it is common for babies to be born with coneheads, but I wasn't sure if it was good for them to actually be in that type of vice for sooo long (10 more weeks to go).  It seems like their skull would still be growing during that time.
I'm on baby #2 and am at 30 weeks 2 days and have the same pain.  You are just starting to run out of room, totally normal.  Don't worry, baby is very well cushioned and the cone head comes from the squeeze at birth, not the weeks they spend bouncing on your cervix.  My son was over 10 lbs. delivered vaginally and barely had a cone head, gone before we left the hospital.  (He had a stork bite too, but his is on the back of his neck, just below the hairline.  When he gets really upset it still turns a little red, it's kinda cute.)  I think at the end you just get so uncomfortable so that you actually look forward to labor.  I have nowhere for baby to go but out, I have feet up under my boobs and a head on my bladder, I'm starting to feel the pain of the third trimester too, but at the same time, it's cool because your whole belly moves so much!  Just think, we could be holding our new little ones in as early as a month and a half!  Congrats!