Maternal & Child Community
Pelvic Pain at 36 Weeks

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pelvic Pain at 36 Weeks

I am 36 weeks today and I am having so much pelvic pressure.  It hurts so bad that I want to cry. Its like a sharp shooting pain and its hard to walk. I have taken tylenol every 4 hours to see if it helps, and it dosent at all. I can't decide if this is normal. Im really in alot of pain and I just dont know what to do.
yes it is normal, you are starting to spread  down there for the baby to pass.  if it gets too bad to where you cant walk at all try to get someone elts to take you to the dr. it could be that the baby is ready even if you arnt.
Avatar n tn
It's ok, you're not the only one. It is normal. I'm 35 weeks and going through the same thing. It's so painful that I can't get comfortable at night to sleep and sometimes when walking I just have to stop cos I feel like my whole pelvis is about to give way. Just listen to your body and rest when you can. Jesse is probably right, the baby may be ready very soon.
I understand how u feel don't worry. You're not alone.