Maternal & Child Community
Pelvic pain or pressure?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pelvic pain or pressure?

Hi, I am 24w6d prego, and I have been having pressure or pain in the front of my pelivs for a few weeks.  I can't really decide if it is pressure making me hurt or just pain but it is in the very front of my pelvis bone where it comes together at a V.  If I touch my pelvis there it does not hurt it just hurts from the inside.  Shouldn't it be to early for pressure there? or do you think this is something diffrent?
It could be stretching but I would ask the doctor.  I have lots of pressure down there and sometimes I get that "pulling" feeling where I have to stay bent over until it passes and the doctor says those are ligament pains.  Just call to be sure.