Percocet
I read some of the other answers to the question is percocet safe to take while pregnant. Most of the ladies were futher along than the young lady that I'm concerned about. I believe she is only 4 weeks and is having pain from a tilted uterus. The doc gave her percocet for the pain. This is her third child and 21 yrs old. The dr told her that she may not be able to have any more children if this one is able to come full term. He already wants to put her on bed rest.  My concern is she is finding it very hard to live with the pain and is taking more than she should. I can't believe that a drug like that will not have some effect on  the baby in this early stage of pregnancy. Should I be worried?

If her doctor prescribed it, and she's taking as little as possible, there are many women who have taken Percocet and similar drugs during pregnancy.

Obviously, its best to take nothing during pregnancy.  But used sparingly as possible, if her doctor prescribed it, he knows she's taking it, and he would be the one to judge about the effects on pregnancy, and whether it is advisable for her to be on it or not.