Period 10 days early?
I'm after some advice/experiences:
My husband and I have been ttc since January last year-we fell pregnant in the February but when I went for my 12 week scan, the sac had continued to grow trying to hold on to the pregnancy but the baby had died at 5 weeks :( I had the medically managed procedure.
Since then my cycles have been aroud 32-36 days long.
I have been using the clear blue fertlity monitor but decided not to use it this month as Im getting obsessive!!
We have been having sex every day or every other day and thought i ovulated around day 14.
Yesterday, day 21...I have had spotting and thought mabe implantation bleed, but today have lost more blood-not as much as a normal period, but some clots have come out (sorry..tmi)!! I know this is probably not implantation now...im just wanting to know if anyone else has had the same thing or any experience of it? I know my cycles can mess up after a m/c but to go from 36 to 21 in a cycle is a bit strange...also my stomach cramps feel different since the m/c-this time i didnt have any!...sorry for the waffle...just a bit concerned!