Period 9 days late, never late, then started .... can I be pregnant
Okay my husband and I were going to start trying to have a baby but we were going to wait till after my period, we hadn't really tried before but we didn't prevent it. Well when it was time for my period to start I was nine days late all my pregnancy tests came back negative but then I started my period. I am never late, I had just got off my birth control pills a month ago but i have came off them before and I always started early never late. My period seems pretty normal so far.Could I be pregnant cus I know some people have a normal period in the first couple months of being pregnant. And i just feel something werid going on with my body,  tender breasts, tired, nausated, and just pregnant.
you would not get your period when your pregnant unless you had a certian medical issue.

you can bleed around the same time as you would receive your period.....but it would not be your period....as you would be pregnant.

your getting negative pregnancy test. and you were on birth control. you having stopped...might be why your period was dealyed.
Probably the late period was because of birth control..but if you are thinking it is possible you are pregnant, you could always wait a week and take another test. If you are not pregnant yet, though, no worries, it's probably best to give yourself a few months for the BC to be out of your system and I bet you'll get pregnant quickly after that :)
Thank you for the help guys !