Period after IUD removed?
My last period was on Oct. 14th. I had my IUD removed Nov. 7th. I was due to start my period on the 11th. It is now the 13th and still havent started. I usually have a regular 28 day cycle. The IUD I had was the cooper T it did not release any hormones. Would the removal have something to do with me not starting on time?
I had my period on October 15th and had my IUD removed on November 8th and started my period on November 10th.  But I had the Mirena IUD.
Hi I had a IUD I removed it in june 22 and I didn't get a period for the month of july and i had the Mirena IUD. it will take time for you period to go back like before.
Right after I posted this I started. But thank you for answering my question.
I had my iud out about week and a half ago and seems like I have been bleeding on and off since then. When removed I was a few day before my reg cycle 4 years ago. Will I ever stop bleeding? Also this past week I have stopped and had intercourse and started back up the next day. Could something be wrong?
Hi i have a question i got the iud Mirena inserted in Dec. of 08 and got it removed on nov 10 2010 I had my period on Oct 31 2010 it lasted until nov 6 2010 i just got my period on Nov 24 2010 Im not sure how soon i can get pregnant maybe after my period is over but before my period came i was having symptoms like nausea headache and just not feeling myself im not sure if i can be pregnant and still have a period or what any advice or tips that could lead me to some answers