Period after the pill?
My husband and I recently decided to go off the pill and try to get pregnant. My question is, when will I get my first "real" period? I just stopped the pill yesterday, so I expect the "period" pill in a couple of days, but when will the "real period come? Is it approx. 1 month later, or could it be anytime? Im just trying to figure out when I will most likely ovulate....
well coming from my point of view is that it will happen according to your cycle so it should be on time. i was on the pill for two years and went off and had regular periods. but i know that it takes a while to concieve if you are trying.
Thank you! I had my son 5 years ago, and i have been on the pill since. i have been taking "Seasonal" which only gives you a period every three months. On top of that, my periods were irregular before I had my son, so i am concerned that i will have a hard time.
I was on the pill about 5 years ago and my periods still haven't gone back to a normal schedule.  I get one about every 45 days give or take.  Hopefully yours will just come back naturally because I have heard that birth control can really mess up your periods.  Good luck!!!
Mine are still crazy after going off the pill in March, but I was on them for almost 8 years... My Dr. says after the pill it could go either way, either right back to normal or take up to a year to regulate again...
i last took yasmin on the 16th of November, 2008. i saw my period on the 21st of november, 2008. i then saw it on the 16th of december, 2008.then i saw it on the 11th of january, 2009 then it stopped and sarted on the 12th of january, 2009 and it was  very light. can it be that am pregnant