Peyton's ENT appt.
her appt went really good today.  of course by the time we're sent to the specialist he does not see the infection or fluid that has been there so many times before.  but at least i know that this last round of anitbiotics worked finally!!!

even though he didn't see anything in her ears he is still sending her to an audiologist for a hearing test to make sure everything is fine.  he marked down on the paper  'eustachian tube dysfunction'.  but he said that he does not think she is going to need tubes in her ears...  yay!!!!!!!

and he also said that her tongue tie is mild and that clipping it is not necessary and that it would be basically cosmetic since it doesn't interfere w/ her development at all.
That's good news!

My poor kids were so tongue tied, I had no choice but to get them clipped.
we've never seen anyone else that has a tongue tie so we didn't know there were varying degrees of it...  he said hers is fine b/c she can retract her tongue and still stick it out a little and she eats great (she's a chunky butt!) and she talks up a storm already!!!  so unless it really does ever become a problem they won't touch it.  i just wonder why noone had noticed it the whole time she was in the hospital before...  but she's fine, so i'm happy!!!!!!!  :)