Pink spotting, implantation bleeding?
On Oct. 7 I noticed light pink when I used the rest room so thinking that it was my period I used a tampon and did so for a day and a half but it never happened again. Then on Oct. 10 I began spotting again, only a teeny tiny bit not even enough to warrant using a pad or tampon and it has continued until today (Oct. 11). I've read that implantation bleeding is usually brown but then others say they've had it and it be pink. My period was due on Oct. 9 and I had PROTECTED  sex Sept 25 & 26th. I've never had spotting before so I'm confused and I don't have any other symptoms of early pregnancy other than tender breasts that occurred near the 7th and have since stopped. My last period began near the 12th of September and ended around 16th/17th. I see this questions asked a million times and all I read are people who are experiencing the same issue but never provide an answer on their experience.

Also: it should be noted that I have never spotted before and only noticed spotting because I knew I would be expecting my period soon.
it is always possible... the only way to know for sure is to take a preg test when you period is late (with the first pee in the am) what are you using for birth control/protection?