Please help for trisomy down syndrome
Hi ,

I had miscarriage 2 weeks back and removed by D and C this is my 2nd abortion.The baby's heart stopped.They have done genetic study of the product and found to be trisomy down syndrome Can it be treated next time?and when can I plan next time in this case
Because DS is a chromosomal issue, there is nothing to treat or prevent it from happening in the future. How far along where you? They can do tests will the baby is in utero which will tell if there's any problems so you know before you give birth.
There is no way to prevent down syndrome.   The dr can do an amnio while pregnant to determine if your baby has it.
Unfortunately, there is no treatment for it since it is a chromosomal abnormailty. If you do plan to get pregnant again have genetic testing done to determine if your next baby has it. Although, when my son was suspected of having Trisomy 18 I was told by the genetic doctor that the chances of giving birth to a baby with a chromosomal abnormality increases with each pregnancy.