Please please help me!!!
I took a pregnancy test & it came out positive. I'm about 6 weeks now .. Everything has been fine... But yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend (first time since pregnant) and like 5 mins after I noticed some bleeding .. I woke up in the morning and I went to pee and there was blood clots then I began to bleed alot like if I'm having my period.. It's heavy bleeding and I have alot alot of cramps in my back and ii feel really sore from my back, legs, and butt ... I'm really scared this might be a miscarriage .. I don't have a doctor since I just recently found out I was pregnant so idk who to ask.. PLEASE HELP ME! :'(
Sorry to say, yes it sounds like it. Go to Er and have them do bloodwork and follow up with your doctor.
It can be from sex when I was 6 months pregnant the following morning I bleed like a horror movie