Positions
Are there any unsafe sexual positions when you are pregnant?  Besides hanging from things and so forth hahaha?  Did certain positions make anyone else have pains during intercourse?  Kind of personal but I am having a hard time finding someway that doesnt' give me discomfort, I am sure my husband will appreciate any advice!!!!
Hiya,
I can understand your problems.....I got very uncomfortable with my last pregnancy.......
Dunno what all you have tried but we found a pretty good one....I'm sure it won't work for everyone though, you just have to find what does work and go from there.
E-mail me and I will try to explain the position to you.
***@****
Vikki
I thought it was nearly impossible toward the end.  He could not be on top and I hurt to bad to climb on top.  Doggy style worked the best I think.  You could also try lying on your back at the edge of the bed while hubby stands up that may work.  I know I was uncomfortable doing anything on my back so that may not work either.  I hope I helped a little.  Good luck to you.
My best friend is about 7 months pregnant, and her favorite way to "Do The Deed" is in a spooning position: both partners on side, with man behind.  That way she doesn't get pressure on her abdomin, doesn't hurt her back, AND it helps to prevent too deep penetration, which she's finding uncomfortable right about now.  And she can kinda just lay there and let him do all the work. ;-)  Hope this helps!
I find that if I lay on my back but turn so that I'm more on my right or left hip (side) works for me.  Penetration isn't too deep and I end up feeling pretty good. <wink>
I agree with Damali. The spooning position is the best. It's completely comfortable and the closeness of your bodies is so calming and intimate.
Spooning.. hell yea, hadn't thought of that yet! I love these forums!!