Positive HPT, Negative Dr. Blood & Urine Test...What the HECK?
Has anyone ever had a positive HPT (or several for that matter) and gone to the DR only to get a negative urine and blood sample? I've researched this and from what I'm gathering it could just be WAY too soon to know. It was so exciting to go to the DR thinking I was pregnant and then leave so depressed thinking I'm not... AF was due yesterday so now it's just a waiting game, which *****! I have every symptom in the book and feel very pregnant. Have miscarried before so I know what being pregnant feels like... Advice/Opinions??? Thanks!!! :)  

My last AF: February 22, 2012 -always on time!
Hi!
If you had positive tests and then you had negative tests at the doctor, then monitor blood HCG levels at 48 hours interval.  If you are pregnant, then levels will rise and double every 48 hours. You can also go for an ultrasound through vaginal route after six completed weeks. Please discuss this with your gynecologist. Take care!