Aa
A
A
Close
1823471 tn?1317395382
Positive pregnancy test after a month from miscarriage
So I went to the doctors August 25th the day my period should have started and they said they thought I was having a miscarriage because my hcg levels dropped and sent me home to rest. So now on Sept 25th I had such bad pains and couldnt even walk and was throwing up. I have been having some symptoms of pregnancy like smelling certain things no one else can or eating a little more than usual and having more headaches and such.... I took a pregnancy test and its Sept 30th and the test came out as soon as I peed on it... POSITIVE! So now what is it still positive from last month? I called the docs and they said it will only stay positive for 20days so Im passed that.... I started bleeding but its like a brown discharge more than a period.. Im so confused I dont know what to think.. Can you have 2 miscarriages 2 months in a row?
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Im in the same situation, september 2nd i had a misscariage & i was 6 weeks 4 days pregnant. Its september 30th & im still not on my period last saturday i had a spot of pink blood on my tissue like i did last time but it was implantation bleeding! I dont no whats going on :( <3
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
1580318 tn?1452015597
Get them to do a blood test to measure your HCG levels.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources