Positive pregnancy test but heavy bleeding a week later...help
Ok, I have a very regular period and was supposed to start on Nov. 15th/16th.  I became worried a week before my expected period, however, b/c I was having preg. symptoms...sore/enlarged breasts, extremly tierd, bloating...more so than during PMS.  

I took a HPT on the 16th and got a negative result.  I waited until the 19th, still no period, and took two more tests with both of them being positive.  I had made an appt. with my doctor for next week, but then I started bleeding last night(Nov. 24th).  At first, it was really light and then it stopped after an hour or so.  Then overnight, I started bleeding really heavily, more than I normally do on my period.  Did I have an early miscarriage?  I am still pregnant and this is normal?  I have never been pregnant before and have not had many pregnancy scares...but I am very worried...please help.
Everyone's bodies are different and it could be nothing. On the other hand, this happened to me a few months ago and ended in miscarriage. I would call the doc first thing Monday and they'll do blood work and a sonogram. I'm sorry you are going through this and I wish you the best!
Oh, I am soo sorry you have to go through this!! The same thing happend to me 10/31 and since then I have been in limbo with HCG and other questions--hopefully some clarification next week. Contact a doctor and tell him/her what is going on, and see if they will do a quantitive HCG blood test.They will be able to see if you are still testing pregnant and go from there. That is a start, and where I am right now, though with no answers. Like you, I have never been/dealt with pregnancy or such issues before. I hope for the best for you!
~A
Gosh, I had the SAME thing on Oct 31...i am so sorry u are going thru this. mine ended up being a chemical preg. dont know much about it, all it seemed to do was make my period a week later and bit heavier. it was my first ever preg, after two years of real trying. I was devastated, like these other women were from what i am reading. if u are ttc, good luck to you!
ive been on clomid and when i was two days late i took two digital test and got pregnant both times its a week later and i started bleeding and got a negitive on another test. can fertility pills cause a false positive