Aa
A
A
Close
Positive test but only symptoms are cramping
I took a pregnancy test yesterday and today and they both have come back positive. However, I have been pregnant before and this time my only symptoms are cramping which may be due to the prometrium I am taking. Is it ok that my breasts are not swollen or hurting? I am curious if this pregnancy is going to stick. Tomorrow is when I was supposed to test so could it be I am having achemical pregnancy? I have a 10 1/2 month old and it is crazy that I already forgot alot about my last pregnancy. Has anyone on here had a successful pregnancy with no symptoms in the beginning or cramping the way I am?

ANYONE?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
546508_tn?1215466688
I was cramping really bad in the beginning also. I thought my period was coming so I would put on a pad just in case. Me and my hub were trying to conceive and I was so sure that it hadn't happen because I was cramping so bad. My period was a day late and I tested and to my surprise we were pregnant. I didn't get any other symptoms until I was around 7 weeks and !Bam! it hit me like a ton of bricks...Lol. I am 15 weeks now and the symptoms are just starting to let up.
Comment
Cancel
546508_tn?1215466688
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
562884_tn?1279635934
My last pregnancy I had no symptoms, this time a ton, so I think every pregnancy is different! Good luck to you!!!
Comment
Cancel
562884_tn?1279635934
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Well I hope you are both right. I have had a history of m/c so I always get scared. We are trying so I hope this one sticks and that like you pretty moon, my symptoms will appear soon. My one successful pregnancy (last time) I had terrible morning, noon and night sickness but I did not get that until I was about 6 weeks. I will wait and see and then go the Dr. if I still get a positive on Tuesday
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Positive test but only symptoms are cramping
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
134578_tn?1446090952