Maternal & Child Community
Positive test but only symptoms are cramping

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and today and they both have come back positive. However, I have been pregnant before and this time my only symptoms are cramping which may be due to the prometrium I am taking. Is it ok that my breasts are not swollen or hurting? I am curious if this pregnancy is going to stick. Tomorrow is when I was supposed to test so could it be I am having achemical pregnancy? I have a 10 1/2 month old and it is crazy that I already forgot alot about my last pregnancy. Has anyone on here had a successful pregnancy with no symptoms in the beginning or cramping the way I am?

ANYONE?
I was cramping really bad in the beginning also. I thought my period was coming so I would put on a pad just in case. Me and my hub were trying to conceive and I was so sure that it hadn't happen because I was cramping so bad. My period was a day late and I tested and to my surprise we were pregnant. I didn't get any other symptoms until I was around 7 weeks and !Bam! it hit me like a ton of bricks...Lol. I am 15 weeks now and the symptoms are just starting to let up.
My last pregnancy I had no symptoms, this time a ton, so I think every pregnancy is different! Good luck to you!!!
Avatar n tn
Well I hope you are both right. I have had a history of m/c so I always get scared. We are trying so I hope this one sticks and that like you pretty moon, my symptoms will appear soon. My one successful pregnancy (last time) I had terrible morning, noon and night sickness but I did not get that until I was about 6 weeks. I will wait and see and then go the Dr. if I still get a positive on Tuesday