Positive test but only symptoms are cramping
I took a pregnancy test yesterday and today and they both have come back positive. However, I have been pregnant before and this time my only symptoms are cramping which may be due to the prometrium I am taking. Is it ok that my breasts are not swollen or hurting? I am curious if this pregnancy is going to stick. Tomorrow is when I was supposed to test so could it be I am having achemical pregnancy? I have a 10 1/2 month old and it is crazy that I already forgot alot about my last pregnancy. Has anyone on here had a successful pregnancy with no symptoms in the beginning or cramping the way I am?

ANYONE?
I was cramping really bad in the beginning also. I thought my period was coming so I would put on a pad just in case. Me and my hub were trying to conceive and I was so sure that it hadn't happen because I was cramping so bad. My period was a day late and I tested and to my surprise we were pregnant. I didn't get any other symptoms until I was around 7 weeks and !Bam! it hit me like a ton of bricks...Lol. I am 15 weeks now and the symptoms are just starting to let up.
My last pregnancy I had no symptoms, this time a ton, so I think every pregnancy is different! Good luck to you!!!
Well I hope you are both right. I have had a history of m/c so I always get scared. We are trying so I hope this one sticks and that like you pretty moon, my symptoms will appear soon. My one successful pregnancy (last time) I had terrible morning, noon and night sickness but I did not get that until I was about 6 weeks. I will wait and see and then go the Dr. if I still get a positive on Tuesday