Possibly Crazy
I have a special situation.  It is kinda long and complicated.  So, I went on Implanon 6 months after my 4th was born and had it for 18 months.  It was good at first then I started bleeding randomly and got really really angry at everything.  So I had it removed.  I was to start the Nuva Ring imediatly but didnt.  Partly bc I was enjoying feeling normal again and partly because I didnt know about the need to use protection 7 days before you have it removed and I wasnt sure if I could have fallen pregnant.  So, I waited about a week then I on a whim went to visit my husband while he away with the Navy.  We used the spermicidal films but I dont how good those work.  My friend randomly popped up on FB and asked if I was pregnant.  That was wierd but since she some how just knew when I was pregnant with the youngest she advised that I take the Nuva Ring out (this was a week after seeing my husband).  So I did. 3 days later I had withdrawl bleeding.  The day it started hubby came home and we bd'ed.  I put the ring back in.  Bled for 3 days then took it out about 2 days later.  During the time we bd'ed twice while bleeding and once after, and after I took it out.  I am pretty sure I o'ed during that week ( I think about a day or two after removing the ring).  So that would make me 3 or 4 dpo today.  I have not really noticed any symptoms other than being EXTREAMLY gassy the past two days.  Also, I have been spotting since the day I belived I o'd.  Mostly brown but some red (darkish).  I dont really know what to make of that.  So I guess the questions are what do you think the chances of my being preggers is and why am I spotting?

Thanks for any advice.  I know this is a bit crazy, or maybe its me thats crazy, but this is all crazy none the less ;)