Post CVS - 3 days later and am cramping - Very frightened
I am 38 and had a CVS done on Thursday by a very renound doctor. I was pretty much fine up until today. I have had no spotting but today I have mild to severe cramping that just won't go away. I spoke to my doctor and she told me to take tylenol and just relax. I will see her tomorrow. This is my 3rd pregnancy but the first one that has made it this far. I am just shy of 12 wks. I am trying to stay positive but the cramps are so uncomfortable. I am really scared. I have had cramps on and off during this pregnancy but not ones that just sit in your lower abdomen for hours. I guess I am just venting. I want this child so badly and am so close to the second trimester. I am hoping they might be bathroom cramps but they are just not moving. Please say a prayer for me that everything is ok.
Praying all is ok!

Did your doctor go transabdominally or transcervically?

I had an amnio and I had some mild cramping (I was told to expect it), but it wasn't severe and didn't last long.

Good luck with your appointment tomorrow and let us know how it goes.