Post Miscarriage Pains
I had my first miscarriage on the same day I found out I was pregnant. This was to be my first baby. I had a DNC done and was put on big time pain pills. Very bad experience all the way around. This was 4 weeks ago. I am having pain inside my rectum, and pain inside my vagina. I can not sit or stand for long. Walking any distance is out of the question. If I sit the rectal pain increases, and standing or walking increases the vaginal pain. I can not pass gas. I am very miserable. My husband tries to help, by doing things around the house so I can rest, but the pain will not let me even lay down for long. What is wrong with me? I am in my late 30's and this is worrying me to no end. My OGBYN has picked this time to go on his month long vacation it seems, as he is never in to make an appointment. I could really use any feed back to let me know what I need to be tested for, or if this is just part of having a miscarriage. I am tired of hurting!
I have had 6 m/c and one I had a DNC. I never experienced anything like you are. I had mild cramping like menstrual cramps but no real pain. I would follow up with family physician to make sure there were no complications or infection ASAP.