Potty Training Help
My daughter just turned 3 in November.  We have just started potty training.  She is doing very well with going #2 in the potty and recognizes the feeling and lets me know ahead of time and says she does not want to poop in her panties, however, she has several #1 accidents in her panties.  We are going to the potty every 20 minutes but she is constantly having accidents in the 20 minute time frame.  I have always heard it is easier to train to pee on the potty than poop.  When she was in diapers she always told me when she was going pee so I was sure she was ready.  Please help!!
Well, if it is any consolation, my son was consistent with going poop in the loo long before he got to the point where he could control going pee in his pullups.  I would not panic if she is 3 and not potty trained.  No matter what others say (including mothers of other three-year-olds), you are not somehow going to fail potty training if your child is not trained at 3.  Be patient.  If she is having accidents within a 20-minute time frame, it sounds like you could be making her nervous with the constant attention on the issue.  Try to let it go for a while, praising her for pooping in the toilet (it really does make your life a lot easier) and letting it pass without comment if she pees in her pullup.  
My daughter is 4 and has been potty trained since 2, when I first attempted to potty train her I used the pull-ups but since she knew it was no big deal to have an accident in them she refused to use the potty. I finally put her in pantys and that was that. she knew it was not ok to potty in panties. I know all kids are different but I hope this helps.