Prader-Willi Syndrome
I was wondering if there are any mothers out there that are raising a child with a syndrome called Prader-Willi Syndrome? If there are, could you please share your experiences both good and bad that you have had with your child? I am trying to get information and have people share their own experiences with a child that is living with this syndrome because my child was diagnosed with this syndrome at three weeks after birth and he will be three years old in November of 2008 and i'm just trying to prepare myself for his future.
Have you checked out the Prader-Wlli Syndrome Association?  They look like a wealth of information of networking and support.

Best wishes.

http://www.pwsausa.org/index.html
Hopefully you still check this forum.  My daughter has three children with the middle one having Prader Willi Syndrome.  He is 4.  She did try to log in and reply to you but something went haywire so I thought I would try.  We are in Australia.  You both need support with this syndrome.  Perhaps you can answer if you want to communicate.
Cheers.