Prayers Please!
My sister is 28 weeks pregnant and was admitted to the hospital in preterm labor tonight! They gave her meds to stop the contractions and steroids for the baby. I was placed on hospitalized bed rest in preterm labor at 29 weeks EXACTLY a year ago today, so I have been here and it is VERY scary. Please pray that my niece or nephew stays put!!!
Your sister and her baby are in my prayers. Hopefully the baby will stay in and bake a little longer:) This must be so scary for her and your family. I hope they are doing well.
I will be praying for your sister and her baby.  Please keep us posted on how they are doing.  
Praying!!!!! please keep us updated.  Does she know what she is having?  Does her baby have a name yet?
I will keep her in my prayers! Please keep us posted!
I will keep her in my prayers as well.
Praying for her and baby. Keep us updated!
I'll be thinking of your sister.
Thoughts go out to your sister and family.  I've been there too, and it's frightening.   I'm sure you are a great support to her at this time.  Hoping for the best.
Well, she was admitted at 8 pm last night and was released around 10 am this morning. They have her taking breathine (spelling??) every 4 hours and SO FAR the contractions have stopped. However, she told me today that when she was changing her clothes when she got home she started having them again!!!! SO, she is not on bed rest yet, but I have a feeling that will be coming very soon since she is a cosmotologist and spends ALL day standing and moving around! Anyway, she goes tonight for her second shot of steroids and the goal is to keep the baby in another 7 weeks so keep your fingers crossed! I will update you as this all unfolds! We went through this same thing last summer when Ashtyn was in a hurry to be born, so I am not looking forward to the long haul ahead of her and my family!!!!