Pregancy Pillow?---ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Hey ladies,

I am sure some of you have purchased a pregnancy pillow, which do you all recommend?  I have lots of back pain and cant sleep.

thank you
i absolutely reccommend the "snoogle". i love it! it is the most comfertable pillow and bends many different ways depending on how you like to lay. it can also be used as somewhat of a "boppy" pillow for your newborn once they arrive. i got my snoogle from babies r us, but i believe other places such as target carry it also.
I will be getting a body pillow when my dh feels too crouded and won't lety me use him.  I had a friend who had the snuggle and the body pillow.  She felt that they were both of equal value.
i also just bought the snoogle 2 nights ago and let me tell you... it is a lifesaver!!  I was having hip pain so severe that i couldnt stand and walk!!!  the past 2 days have been great after sleeping with the snoogle.  I also got mine at babies r us.  it is so worth the $50
I had a plain ol' body pillow, i didnt want to spend any extra money for a "pregnancy" pillow, when it was the same thing. I got mine at sears and i think i paid $10.
My dr just told me the other day that if you are having hip pain while you are trying to sleep then you should put a belt around your hips (only at nite).  I havent tried this yet but there are some nites where my hips kill me so I will try it soon enough.  She said it sounds nuts but it really does work if you dont wanna buy one of those pillows!!  Just thought I would share!!
I, like a few posters above, have been using the "Snoogle" pillow. I truely don't know what I would do without it. We only have a full bed and DH has no problem still sleeping in bed with me. I would recommend it to anyone :o)
just wait my friend.. hehe.. The anxiety of pregnancy in the first trimester is waaaaay different then sleeping in the third trimester.. At this point (im 34 weeks) everything hurts... and a body pillow helps prevent the "morning after" feelings of a restless sleep.  Having a pillow between your legs is a good way to ease the hip pain which will help you walk easier when you are bigger.. hehe.. no one tells you how bad being pregnant hurts.. IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!

The snoogle pillow is shaped to contour your body and support everything..  it is curved unlike a regular body pillow.. its nice... i love mine.. :)
Hey Gals,

Thanks a million for the suggestion.  I did a body pillow before on my last preg, and I wore it out and eventually did not work for me bc is was flattened.  Maybe I bought a cheap one.  I will try the Snoogle.  

You all are the best Thank you
I got a big body pillow that was not expensive at all, and it did WONDERS!!!  You can find them almost anywhere....Target, Walmart, etc....
I got the snoogle pillow, it was a little pricey, maybe $70.  I actually haven't been using it because I'm so picky about the firmness of my pillows, but since I'm only 28 weeks I'm not horribly uncomfortable just yet.  I imagine I will start using it when I'm huge and can't find a way to sleep :)
Is there a difference between a body pillow and a "pregnancy pillow" ?  

I am 11 weeks and am having horrible insomnia.  I wake up at least 10 times during the night (ok, two are to go to the bathroom!) .  Maybe I need to get a pregnancy pillow too? :)
I also did a simple "body pillow" and I got mine at Target.  I can't sleep without it now!
hehehe... Thanks for the heads up :))  I think I will definately be investing in one! :))