Pregancy after ablation
I am 40 years old and had the endometrial ablation about one year ago.  I had a tubal ligation 15 years ago and am wanting to find out if having another baby would be possible at this point in life.  I would of course need to have the tubal reversed first.  Has anyone had this reversal and actually conceived and given birth after this blation procedure at my age?  This site is great.  I would love to hear some feedback from anyone who has been in this situation.

Thanks and god bless.
I'm 100% sure the doctor warned you that you should never, ever attempt pregnancy after an ablation before you had the ablation.
Why would you think now for some reason it would be ok?  Just curious.

Pregnancy after ablation can be life threatening, if it happens at all.  For either the fetus or the mother, and sometimes both.  I doubt you can find a doctor who would do a reversal on you, considering you've had the ablation.  It would be medically irresponsible.

I'm sorry to be blunt, but that's the truth.  
If you had a tubal ligation 15 years ago and an ablation a year ago, it sounds like you were definitely sure you wanted no more children.  What has changed?  Can it be solved another way, such as by adoption or surrogacy?  Even if the ablation did not make it impossible (which it does) and the tubal didn't exist, your age is also a big factor -- an average 40-year-old with no ligation and no ablation won't be able to get pregnant.  I would start to consider other ways, if you are insistent on having another child.
I just wanted to say that I'm in your position. I'm 38 with 2 children, 17&19. Life changes and I'm sorry to say, but if people are looking for positive feed back I think it's cruel to question their intentions about having more children. It's no ones business the reasons why people decide to have more children!!!

Sorry, I find it frustrating when people insert their personal beliefs. Medical info is helpful, no one's personal opinions are required here.