Maternal & Child Community
Pregnancy After The Depo?.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pregnancy After The Depo?.

Been on Depo for like 5 yrs.. I want children now, So how long after im off Depo will I get pregnant??
Tags: GET PREGNANT, depo
Itould take up to a year for your body to regulate itself after the depo shots especially as you've been on it for quite a while, then expect it to take up to another year to concieve (conceive) if your cycles are regular, this will be a long term goal
i was on depo for about a year n 2 monthes and i stoped in dec of 09 and just now in jan 12 got pregnant! i would for sure get yr thyroid checked also, i belive after i got off depo it screwed my thyroid up