Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy after ruptured aneurysm
I am just searching the internet, looking for some info on the subject of pregnancy following  a ruptured aneurysm that was treated with coils.  I just found out that I am pregnant, probably six weeks or so.  My aneurysm ruptured in December of 2002, so it hasn't been that long.  I am fairly close to being fully recovered.  Anyone with any info out there?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, I'm concerned as well. I had an aortic brain anneuresm rupture and surgically clipped in 1988 and I survive. Now I'm pregnant and concerned about the increased blood flow to my head and the possiblity of another lumming aneursym, quite like Joseph Byden of NJ. He had 3 aneursym. Is there a test that I could have a doctor administer to identify aneurysm's before they burst? What are the risks associated with pregnancy?

thank you...
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I am  also looking for some info on the subject of pregnancy after ruptured aneurysm. mine was ruptured in oct 04 while i was pregnant and was treated with a coil and stunt. my bay and i both are perfectly healthy. now I am pregnant again and i know very well that i am not allowed to go for normal dilevery this time C section only but just wanted to know that is there some one who had second baby after anuerysm and how was  her experiance???
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Pregnancy after ruptured aneurysm
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
Top Children's Health Answerers
134578_tn?1446090952