Pregnancy after ruptured aneurysm
I am just searching the internet, looking for some info on the subject of pregnancy following  a ruptured aneurysm that was treated with coils.  I just found out that I am pregnant, probably six weeks or so.  My aneurysm ruptured in December of 2002, so it hasn't been that long.  I am fairly close to being fully recovered.  Anyone with any info out there?
Hi, I'm concerned as well. I had an aortic brain anneuresm rupture and surgically clipped in 1988 and I survive. Now I'm pregnant and concerned about the increased blood flow to my head and the possiblity of another lumming aneursym, quite like Joseph Byden of NJ. He had 3 aneursym. Is there a test that I could have a doctor administer to identify aneurysm's before they burst? What are the risks associated with pregnancy?

thank you...
I am  also looking for some info on the subject of pregnancy after ruptured aneurysm. mine was ruptured in oct 04 while i was pregnant and was treated with a coil and stunt. my bay and i both are perfectly healthy. now I am pregnant again and i know very well that i am not allowed to go for normal dilevery this time C section only but just wanted to know that is there some one who had second baby after anuerysm and how was  her experiance???