Pregnancy and vision
I am 23 weeks pregnant and just went to my opthamologist yesterday and he said that my vison in my left eye has decreased from 20/30 to 20/50 since February.  He also said that I had slight swelling behind the eye and is sending me to see a retinal specialist.  Has anyone experienced vision changes or swelling of the eye during their pregnancy.  I find it odd that my vision has only changed in the one eye.  Please Help!
this is completely normal, and im actually suprised that your opt. is sending yuo to a specialist.  usually everything goes back to normal after the baby is born.  when I was pg with ds, and i wanted to get glasses, the store refused to serve  me, telligme that it would only be good for a few months.  I dont think you ahve anythign to worry about.:):)
I see what i call flashing lights 4 times a day. the doc said its just on of thsot preggo symptoms.  he said they should go away after i deliver. i havn't been to an optomitrist so i'm not sure if other that what type of eye problems i have. i know i also have blurry vision but my doc said thats norma  also
Oh yeah. This is my 4th baby and Im telling you if I get pregnant again I will be blind!! lol. I seriously used to have the BEST eyesight. Now.... it's horrible. I know it's from pregnancy. I actually need glasses, but Im stubborn and refuse to wear them lol. I wouldn't worry a bit. I don't know about the swelling because I have no idea when it comes to the eye what is what, or if something swellls if that's a bad thing. But I am sure you're fine. Good luck to you and the baby!!
I think that this is pretty normal b/c one day I was sitiing in the bookstore and I couldn't read a sign and I started to get worried b/c I never wore glasses and can read the smallest words, but I learned that my vision is I guess impaired b/c of pregnancy...Completely normal