Maternal & Child Community
Pregnancy because fingering

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pregnancy because fingering

Hi, me and my gf had sex without intercourse a month ago around her ovulation day. No intercourse and no ejaculation near her, i did ejaculate, but in the toilet, not on her body. The only reason that she can be pregnant (i think) is because she sat on my chest when i had precum. Is it possible that the precum travel through my belly and enter her vagina? Right now she is 1 week late for her period. A week after we did this, she had brown spotting for 4 days and whitish until now. The only pregnancy symptoms is just slight cramp that she usually had before her period. Can she be pregnant? Is that brown spotting can be consider as implantation bleeding? She also had stress lately thinking that she might be pregnant, travelling from sydney to malaysia, and a lot of work.
hi Ray, i read your question and thought that maby it'll help if i share what i learned in Biology 2 years ago. My teacher said that the sperm needs a boost to go directly into the vagina area, so i asked him the same question and he said no you can not get pregnant because the soerm doesnt have that momentum and boost it needs to make it to the egg.
So, this morning, after 8 days late, my gf took a urine pregnancy test and turn out to be negative. Cain i rely on this result?
Yes,  you can rely on the result.

There is absolutely no way for sperm to travel through your belly and then outside your skin to get a girl pregnant who is sitting on you.