Maternal & Child Community
Pregnancy help me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pregnancy help me

5441676?1267855782
hey to all my name is quesha and i really need sum advice quick well umm i had went online to calculate my period and it was suppose to come on feb21 and its mar6th and my due date is october31 so that makes me 5 weeks and 6 days but im having sum doubts though imy period is regular 28 days and nerver missed it...i took a test at tha hospita  and i was 3 weeks then and it came out negative and at 5 weeks as i counted i took two more and i came out negative im wondering if im pregnant or not i have be having headaches back pains cramps and fatigue and a miss period i dont no what to do could i be pregnant is it miscarrying can somebody help me please thank you
Tags: help me, Me!, pregnancy help, Pregnancy
It could be too early to show up. Wait another week from the last test and take another if you still don't have your period. It is not uncommon to miss a period. If the test still comes upnegative then go and see a doctor as they can look further into the possible causes of your missed period. Good Luck