Pregnancy laying on stomach
Sometimes when I'm watching tv of on the computer at my bed I have a bad habit of laying on my stomach. I'm 22wks now. What do you guys think? is it really that bad? and when are you supposed to stop laying on your back? Sometimes sleeping on my back is the only comfortable position.
if your comfortable its not going to hurt your little one, hike your leg up on one side so all your weights not on your belly, it worked for me up till delivery
I also do it.  I did it w/my second one until about 8 months.
Right now, I'm 22 weeks w#3, and I put a pillow under my hiked up leg.
I sleep like that most of the night.  I find it very comfortable!
With my first son the only way I slept was on my stomach and the bigger i got i found a way to make it comfortable.  I'm 21 weeks with this one and it is still comfortable to lay on my stomach.
Good luck
I don't think it's good. laying on stomach is my most comfiortable position as well,but when I was pregnant I was scared to do it. You better to ask to the doctor when you have next appointment.
See my dr. told me to only sleep on my side. Not on my back or my stomach. She said you dont want to put to much pressure on the baby. It stinks!!!!
My doctor told me sleep any way I want! He said be as comfy as I  can for as long as I can because before long comfort is out the window! He said laying on your back in bed with pillows is far different than laying on a flat concrete floor and is just fine to do!
I'm 29 weeks and I still have problems trying to avoid sleeping on my back and my belly (suprised I can still do that at all :). My doctor also said that as long as I'm comfortable, she said the baby is well protected and besides most people toss and turn throughout the night. I'm sure you'll be fine.
I'm 19 weeks and I sleep on my stomach. my ob said if it feels comfortable, go ahead. she said my body would let me know if it wasn't right. I plan on doing it as long as I can get away with it. I hate sleeping on my side...