Maternal & Child Community
Pregnancy pops?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pregnancy pops?

has anyone taken pregnancy pops to help stop the nausea? has it worked?
I bought some that I never ending up eating, but I sucked on candy for the first 2 weeks of morning sickness...then got really sick of hard candy!  So I cant even look at it now!  It helped a little bit.
Avatar n tn
I bought the preggy pop drops.  Sometimes they helped, others it didn't.  If I am only slightly queasy, it helps, but if it's worse than that, it doesn't.  I've found that lemon drops (the kind with the sugary coating) have helped a lot.  Hope this helps!
I never tried them or even heard of them, but for me Popsicles and ice and water helped. Popsicles helped the most though.
I liked the taste of the Tangerine, Lemon and Rasberry Preggy pops, but as far as helping w/ nausea, they really didn't do anything...But the fruit ones were very tasty!