Maternal & Child Community
Pregnancy symptoms??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pregnancy symptoms??

Let me first start fo by saying this is not a "AM I pregnant"? I have been ttc since 11/10.I was supposed to get AF today & nothing! I tested yesturday but BFN.Called dr.& told me to wait one more wk...Okay,so I've been having breast tenderness since day 1,Also streching pain on both sides from sudden movements & just today a chalky taste in my mouth.I hate not knowing!!! I'm the 1 that always posts"Well go test,what are you waiting for"? Well I have 4 times All BFN.Also would it show so early? I would only be 3 wks? Also I had ectopic on 8/25 & dr. still wont see me.Any advice woul be greatly appreciated...Thanx..nanis
I'm sorry about the bfn's, but you are testing too early.  You mentioned that you are testing 3 weeks since your last period?  If that is true, you could still be pregnant!  You really can't test, and trust the test until about 2 days before your missed af, if it is an early detection test...Wish you Luck!!
I don't know all the technical stuff behind hormones levels and all that stuff, I just strongly believe that everyone is different.  What is normal for one person, may not be for another.  When I was pregnant with my second, I was not trying, so when I didn't get my period, I was shocked to think I could be pregnant, so I took a test.  It was negative, so I waited one week.  I still didn't get my period, so I took another test a week later, and still negative.  I called my dr. and he made an appt for me one week later and I took a test that day just to see and it finally came out positive.  When I went to the doctor that day, he did an u/s and I was 6w5d pregnant!  I know that is not normal for some, but it took me that long to get a positive on a test.  So you never know!!!  Only time will tell!
Crossing my fingers for you.

I didn't test positive with one of my pregnancies until I was 10 days late.
Hola Comadre,

I very much pray that this will come out to a positive test for you. I really empathize with you because you and my wife had problems with the last pregnancy at around the same time. We are currently in panic mode again. She is 5 weeks (in theory) but stopped having pregnancy symptoms about 3 days ago. We literally had to beg the stupid nurse practitioners to draw a progesterone and a beta and they still have not called us with the results. Going in for a 6 wk ultrasound next week...I guess we'll know then. You are in my prayers.

-W
Nanis...how many DPO are you????  Oh, I had the same symptoms of AF and Pregnancy...it's sooo weird... so I give up on the symptoms....I just tested and walla....I knew my answer....I used First Response...25 ml   soooooo  try one of those....good luck!!!
Thanks girls & Waleran,
I think I will wait a couple more days.I hope ( cross fingers)Update next wk.Tecnically(sp?)I was due for Af today but since we started ttc on the 10,well I let you all know.

Waleran,Compadre...Como estas?OMG Congrats,Don't worry you are such a good dh.I will pray for you & your dw.Todos los Dias!!!Including sun.For REALS!!Please update..((hugs 2 u & dw))..nanis