Pregnancy test question!
So i have had three surgerys since OCt 2010. And had my last Lupron Injection May 25, 2011. However the past 6 days i have had nausea and vomitting, cramping and fatigue. I have taken about 6 tests. After 3-5min they are negative, 20-40 min positive line shows up in color, not an evaporation line or dent in the test a purple line. i work in a dr.office and use these tests here. I am too nervous to as a MD i work for about this. Is it possible that the tests are reading early pregnancy??? Or am I just hoping to much??? Has anyone ever had a test turn positive and you were pregnant??? Help...
Any lines that show up after about 5-10 mins are invalid. I would wait another week or so and test again. A test should show after 2-3 and what that shows is valid. You could also get a beta blood test done, which will confirm for certain whether you're pregnant or not.