Maternal & Child Community
Pregnancy without signs

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pregnancy without signs

Hello Ladies,

I think I am pg but I am scare to take a test. I have no sign apasrt from a missed period, headache, and a little disconfort in my lower abdomen. I have breast tenderness and last month my BBT chart had 2 dips on day17 annd day 25.My bbt had gone up to 36.29 until today. I am 3 days late as at today and Af was expected on the 8th of Nov. On that day i noticed a tiny blood stain and that was it. I had heart burn yesterday morning. Any information will help as I have been ttc for over 6years. I am also feeling very tired and i also wake up very early these days 3.30am. Please help, Could I be pregnant, Has anyone experienced similar? Thank you
All I can tell you is to take a test or go to the doctor and have them give you a test.  That is the only way to know for sure.  If you have been ttc, why are you scared?
I think she's like me, you don't want to get a negative result.  My heart hurts a little each time I get one.
Thank you gonza, I am not scare of gettiing pregnant but I do not want to be disappointed. I don't think I can take it now but thank you I will take a test tonight.
I wish you luck for a BFP.  I am sending lots of baby dust your way!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am 18 weeks today with our first and we found out yesterday the baby is a boy!! DH is so excited.  Now I can actually buy stuff and look for ideas for the nursery!  I have not bought the first thing yet!  Once again, BABY DUST BABY DUST BABY DUST!!!
thank you very much Jluhart, I did a pregnancy test about an hour ago bthat was before I read your message. It is probably still too early. It was negative but aaaaaaaaaai still believe that I am pg. will give it a week and try again. Thank you ladies. This year is our year by God's grace. Thank you again.
The best time to get an accurate test result is one week after your period was due.  You might want to wait until then.  I know it is hard, but no one should have to get two negative results if that ends up being the case.  

Hang in there, it'll happend for us all!!
Thank you Jluhart. Congratulations to you Gonza and have a happy baby shopping. I actually started shopping for my unconceived twins a couple of months back as a step of faith. My Dh will be very happy as it has been a long road for us. We have even tried ICSI 4 times. I don't what I will do the day I sight my own baby or babies. Thanks all I will feed you in on the result asap.
Thank you and I am happy for you gonza.
Hello, this is my first time here. Sorry if it is a bit long winded but I really need help. Firstly, I stopped taking the pill in Sep 04. I had a period on 6th October so worked out my fertile dates to be 14th - 18th Oct. I had unprotected s*x on the 15th Oct 2 days b4 ovulation. I had unprotected s*x 6 or 7 times more in that month but bled on the 31st Oct (My period due date) but it wasn't normal. On the 30th Oct I lost a faint pink discharge, on the 31st Oct I lost blood (like a proper period - quite heavy), on the 1st Nov I lost just brown discharge, and that was all. Usually my periods last about 5 days in total. Even though I lost blood on the 31st does anyone think there is still a pregnancy possibility? I did a test on the 5th Nov but it was negative. I'm getting abdominal pain again (like I'm going to have a period) but I'm not due for another 13 days. Can anyone please shed any light on this for me, I'm going out of my mind with worry thinking there's something wrong. I hope you can help me.

P.S. How pregnant do you have to be for it to show up on a test?

Hi Ladies, af turned up today after all. I am not sure of why it was late and all the false pg signs but only God knows. Another disappointment but I am still hopeful to God. I am due for another ICSI in January so we are keeping fingers crossed and praying for successful one this time around. I just want to say a big thank you you you all for you support and baby dust. I pray that soon we will all share the news of our little miracles. I will be in touch. Love you all