Pregnant 3 weeks after misscarriage
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some advice. I had a natural miscarriage 3 weeks ago. My husband and I broke a condom 2 weeks ago but I didn't think much of it being as it was so soon. I started spotting brown friday. I thought I was just getting my period but it did not come. I was also tired and my breasts were soar. i can't get in to see my doctor until friday but he sent me for an HCG test which came back at 304!!! I don't know what to do I'm still so terribly upset after losing the first child and I'm afraid Its happening again. I wonder if it's possible everything will be ok. I'm afraid to hope

Peggy
dont loose hope yes everything will be fine dont worry
wow i am expericianig the same thing i mean my m/c was 3 months ago and 3 days ago i started to spot and now its just brown with a napkin i thought it was my period again but can i also be pregnant again please let me know what your doc said but can i do a preg test now to see? and Hopefully it will be fine just don't take any stress
Just try not to think about it! I KNOW it's hard. My cousin is going through the same thing. She has had 3 of them. You just can't stress about it. That alone COULD make it happen again. So just take it easy right now. Take off of work a few days IF you can.
Have a second hCG test to be sure the number is rising.  If it is not, or if it  is dropping, you might have just gotten a residual number from the earlier pregnancy.  If it is rising, cross fingers, you might have a perfectly fine pregnancy.