Maternal & Child Community
Pregnant? Hormonal Disorder?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Pregnant? Hormonal Disorder?

I am at least 2 weeks late on my menstral cycle. I've never been very regular. But the last 2 times I have EVER been this late, was because I was pregnant. I am getting all of the signs that would tell a woman, you are definetly pregnant! I'm emotional and crabby, slight nausea, extreme fatigue, skin issues, dizziness, darkening of the nipples, lower abdominal and lower back aches and so on. I just took a pregnanct test this morning and it was negative. Which your're supposed to pee in the stick for 5 seconds and I actually didn't have enough for 5 seconds. More like 3 and a half or 4 seconds. Does that make a big difference, especially if I am at least 2 weeks late? And like 3 days ago I really thought I was getting my period and I was very relieved!!!!!! I was getting a LOT of discharge. And that morning there was a pinkish color like any minute I was going to start a good bleed (like ALWAYS). I seen it when I wiped. But I never started my period! And now 3 days later, still no period. Could this be a hormonal disorder? Or for some reason the test isn't picking up on any hCG count? I am actually going to see the OBGYN tomorrow. But after the pregnancy test I took today, I've been going crazy ever since! I honestly didn't even realize I was this late on my menstral cycle until the other day. OH! And The past couple weeks, I've have been getting lumps in my right breast. The lumps are tender. And today, lumps are starting in my left breast. Which are also very tender. I also have lactation in my left breast. It's harder for lactation in my right breast because of a surgery in 2005. Ugh I'm going nuts!